Knowing When Enough Is Enough

Knowing when it is time to make a change in life.  Many of us have come to the conclusion that it is time to make a lifestyle change.  I talk about making a change a lot because many of us need to do just that.  Want to live longer and enjoy life with your family?  I will answer a yes for that question because it is my desire to live a long prosperous life.  In order to do this, we have to take care of ourselves.  When I am talking to you, I am also speaking to myself.  I am working on making a difference in my life, and I want all of you to do the same.  Eat right, exercise and take care of our bodies is a must.  I am 50 years old and believe me, when you reach this age your body talks to you.  Smile....  It tells you when every inch of your body changes.  That is why I am so serious about a lifestyle change.  I want to feel good, look good and enjoy my days here on earth.  Most of it is up to us.  We have to make the final decision to work on this building.  For me Yoga was my way of giving myself a gift.  A gift of bettering my life and becoming more healthier then I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment