HAVE A LOT ON YOUR MIND???? OVERWHELMED WITH LIFE???? STRESSED????

Lets face it, we can get stressed out at times.  I am home alone and everything comes to mind.  All the thoughts of how, when, where and why attack me all at once.   I must admit their are times when my favorite Yoga pose and some soft music can do the trick.    Not everyday is Sunday, but I learned that I have a choice to change my attitude no matter what happens.  Maybe you had a bad day at work or you got another bill in the mail.  Speaking of bills, that alone is enough for me to do a workout of Yoga for about an hour.  Just to get it together again!  We have to deal with a lot of stuff in this life children, grandchildren, husband, work, house and bills.  You name it and it's on the list of things to do.  That is why I am happy about my outlet.  Everyone needs a way out sometimes.  A way out of the stresses of life.  Yoga is one of my favorite passions.  It helps me keep myself stable and on top of things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment