DAILY RESOLUTIONS


Everyone makes a resolution (s) at the beginning of the year.  Most of the time, we don't end up keeping them.  Then we feel bad about it and don't reach our goal (s).  I have made many resolutions that I didn't keep, and I felt bad about it too.  Nevertheless, I have learned that each day is a brand new day and another chance to accomplish my goals (s) in life.  Try it again, I always tell myself.  Even if that same resolution has not been completely reached yet.  DON'T GIVE UP!!!!  Sometimes you have to be your own best friend and give yourself a great big push.    


I wake up in the morning and as I lay in my bed, I do my breathing exercises to receive energy into my body.  Then I begin to pray or meditate.  I focus on all the things that I want to accomplish for that day.  Then I make my resolutions for that day only.  This can be a great time for you to come in touch with your inner self and connect with the Divine (God).  Starting the day off this way sets you in acceptance for a wonderful day and prepares you for any negative energy that might try to come your way.  You will be ready to stand, and pass the challenge with peace of mind and a sound spirit.


Everyday is a new day.  A day that we have never seen before.  So why not make a resolution for each new day.  Live for today.  Make this day the best day that you can.  Don't be concerned about tomorrow .  Handle tomorrow when it arrives.  Most of us get so wind up with whats going to happen tomorrow.  Trying to take on too much is a stressful task, and it is better to deal with each day at a time.  


My daily resolution is to forgive self and other, remain a peacemaker, spread love, joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment