A New Vision

After looking back on my life and seeing all that I have gone through.  I asked the Lord why, why Lord have I gone through so much.  I had a rough time just living from day to day and all of my worries were before me like the visions that I had seen.  I never really got an answer from the Lord the way that I expected to receive it, but my answers came to me in the strength that I gained and the wisdom that I obtained through the years.  Life is definitely a journey that we all must endure.   Passing test and failing test, but learning in every way. I have to say that I have no regrets because in every challenge their was a discovery of myself.  Pain came many times knocking at my door, but taking the pains of life brings a new vision of a brighter day ahead.  An opportunity to grow and explore new ventures and new beginnings.  


I later learned that these things come to make and shape us into that vision that God has in His mind for us to be.  So, when you are going through rough times, when the pain comes and despair attacks you.  Handle it with a smile knowing that you are in the vision of a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment